Ok so I was just going to do one post catching you up on all the happenings since the last post but there are are just too many things to show and say so ...
well you will just have to follow along and play catch up with me.
We will start with Thanksgiving. We drove to Tennessee to spend the holidays with John's side of the family! While I don't have pictures of the actual Thanksgiving feast this year, I have pictures of everything else! We had other things more important to do! Yes we had our Thanksgiving feast but we had baby shower preparations to finish and a nursery to work on.
We will start with Thanksgiving. We drove to Tennessee to spend the holidays with John's side of the family! While I don't have pictures of the actual Thanksgiving feast this year, I have pictures of everything else! We had other things more important to do! Yes we had our Thanksgiving feast but we had baby shower preparations to finish and a nursery to work on.
Here are the ladies getting the centerpieces for the shower ready. The centerpieces were black tree branches with either Bible verses or cute little poems hanging from the branches. This is what all the guys were doing while we worked. Typical boys! Watching some game or something!
After that we got started working on all the projects that needed to get done for Kaitlyn Paige's Nursery. Jason's mom is an awesome seamstress! Christan picked out some of the cutest fabric for KP's room. Diane made a bed skirt, bed sheets, and a bumper for the crib. Jason even helped with this project





The boys minus Jason (he was busy with a hem-lol) painted Kaitlyn's room it looks great.
After we left Christan added a tree with a little monkey hanging from a branch
keeping an eye on the crib.
After we left Christan added a tree with a little monkey hanging from a branch
keeping an eye on the crib.



Doni and I made a cute little puppy blanket that we are hoping Kaitlyn will use for tummy time or to just snuggle with. It was quite the challenge but we did it! I worked on it alot more than the pictures say. Someone had to operate the camera!
At one point some late night a water fight between the moms broke out!
It was pretty great! We all got a good laugh! Well the moms didn't....
It was pretty great! We all got a good laugh! Well the moms didn't....
Here are the Mommy and Daddy to be! And poor Abby just wanted someone to play with her! Even with all the work that had to be done we did find some time to play some Wii! All in all it was a very good trip! John and I are always so glad when we get to spend time with this side of the family! We don't get to do it offen so we cherish every moment when we do! Next time we see them it will be to meet our nice Kaitlyn Paige! Whoo Hoo!




























No comments:
Post a Comment