Monday, January 19, 2009

So this is Christmas...

The Holidays seemed busier this year than ever! That could be because not only was I doing the normal holiday stuff with friends, family and school. But October - December I did close to 20 Thirty-One Parties! I am so thankful for my Thirty-One Business, for all that it is meaning and doing for John and I! I can't wait to see all the Dreams that will come true because of it!

Christmas was busy as normal. The Tuesday before Christmas we had family Christmas at my house. That has become our tradition because of all the hoopla that goes on at the grandparents house. I made country fried steak with the white country gravy of course. Mashed potatos, green beans, rolls, and Caitlyn made cookies for dessert. We opened presents and enjoyed the peace and quiet before the storm.



We spent Christmas Eve and Day with my Mimi & Papa and all the Adams Clan. This year there was a new addition to the family, MaeBeatrice Kay Sherwood (aka MaeBea). My cousin Karina's little girl. She is precious! On Friday we drove to Orlando to spend some time with my Grammy and Uncle Dennis & Aunt Judy. We have such a wonderful family and love spending the holidays with them. We are so grateful for all the blessings!


No comments: