Monday, January 19, 2009

ThirtyOnderful

On December 31st I DIQ'ed which means that I am now a Director in Qualifying! Whoo Hoo! I started with Thirty-One in February of 2008 and in December I DIQ'ed. I am so proud of myself, I just had to toot my own horn, as Cindy says. Because of this I got to participate in our Thirty-One Leadership conference in Atlanta. We had an awesome conference and I learned so much more about the awesome company and ways to help build & strengthen my team. I got to meet Cindy Monroe the founderr and president of Thirty-One. And I got to network with a lot of other great ThirtyOnderful women. I received lots of great tips of the trade that I can't wait to put into action! We got to see a sneak preview of the new Spring/Summer line. And we found out that in April we are launching a new line called 31Kids! It will be a special catalog filled with great baby and kids products. And in June we are launching out new Tween & Teen line called Directions.
I can't wait to see all the new stuff!



The View from our room of Atlanta// Julie Moorehead, Me, & Cindy Monroe// Courtney Hawkins & Kim Washington


The home office staff// Me, Kim & Penny Evans

The week after we had spring regionals in Tampa. I had the great privilege to help with this meeting. My director Kim and her director Courtney asked me to present the way I do my Thirty-One home shows. I was extremely anxious and nervous about it but I did it and will it couldn't have gone better. Well that's what I was told. Me being me I can think of about 6 things I should have done and about 5 things I shouldn't have but they don't know what I left out.




Some of gift Ideas using products from the new Spring/Summer Line.
Sneak Preview..... Just for YOU!!!

















No comments: