The other day it had been raining hard all morning long and all night the night before. After school I came home to let Tank out into the yard. We have a pond right behind our house but we have no fence. That being said I put Tank on her lead and did a quick survey around the area for other dogs and people that she might think it fun to fuss at. I noticed that there were quite a few ducks in the pond that wasn't really all that unusual. So I really didn't think about it.
She's never gone after them or anything plus she's on her lead right.....
She was sitting so pretty that I thought... ohh I get a new picture of her.
I went inside to grab my camera and got back just in time to capture this!




That would be her lead that she riped from the ground!
Either she's just that strong or because of all the rain we had, it was really loose already.
Needless to say she went to doggy time out for awhile!
She's never gone after them or anything plus she's on her lead right.....
She was sitting so pretty that I thought... ohh I get a new picture of her.
I went inside to grab my camera and got back just in time to capture this!




That would be her lead that she riped from the ground!
Either she's just that strong or because of all the rain we had, it was really loose already.
Needless to say she went to doggy time out for awhile!




No comments:
Post a Comment