Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chop... Chop

So I finally got tired of my hair being so long. Not that it was that long…it was just getting past my shoulders. You know right at that point where it always gets caught under you collar? And I just couldn’t take it any more so I chopped it off. I use to wear it this short all the time. But since we got married I go back and forth between long and sort of long. And of course as soon as I chop it off the weather decides to super cold!Well cold for Jacksonville! The pictures aren’t great but you get the point. And of course it always looks better in person then in pictures!


Before.....

(the beginning of October- that was the most recent picture
I could find where you could actually see my hair length)



After.....

Thanks Candace! You always do a super job!

Your the bestest!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Your hair looks cute! Miss you guys!