Well come to find out my mom’s machine was no where to be found. The machine that my Granny gave me was broken and it was cheaper to buy a new machine then to have hers fixed. Who new that they didn’t make sewing machine parts from the 60’s anymore? After a couple months of research and a then quick look at the calendar and bank accounts I finally had to settle on the Singer Simple model. Yes! That's what it's called...Simple...it's endorsed by Martha Stewart. Can't do wrong with a Martha Product! I love it! It is so easy and simple to use and very user friendly.
When we were at Christan’s for Thanksgiving we had gone to this really great fabric store. She was looking for fabrics for KP’s nursery. Which was our project for that weekend (click here to see how the bedding turned out). After she left the store I ran back in a got some yards of two of the prints that she had liked. I found a pattern that also included a bib and hat that looked really simple. After a few practice stitches and stuff I started and well I think I did pretty good.







3 comments:
I LOVE the blanket. Will you teach me?
You did a TERRIFIC job....I LOVE them and so does Kaity...I can't wait for her to wear the hat!!! She loves her Auntie Cate :)
Too cute! You did a great job! Sladen is waiting for his baby blanket! J/K Miss you guys!
Post a Comment