Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snow in Florida?

I love teaching 3 year olds! I have ever told you that? Well I do and here's just a glimpse of why:

Precious 3 year old: Ms. Catheleen...Ms. Catheleen!! Guess What!?!

Me: What?

P 3yo: It's snowing this morning! It's snowed!

Me: I know I saw the frost on the ground and the trees this morning too!

P 3yo: no it's not Frost! It's snow! We need coats and hats and Glubs!!! Mommy let me where my glubs today... do you have glubs?

Me: Why yes I do have gloves but I didn't bring them with me today.

P 3yo: Well you should have! Your hands will fall off without your glubs!

I guess next time there is frost I should wear my glubs!
My hands might fall off don't you know!





John was ready for the frost!



Tank? Well she just wants to lay in the sun!



And how to you end a frost day?



With breakfast of course!

No comments: