Sunday, November 2, 2008

If you ain’t a Gator … your Gator Bait!

What a great game! It's so great to be a FLORIDA GATOR!!! Can't wait for next year!
Here are some of the highlights!

He was so cute! All the Georgia fans kept trying to give him red and black stickers.

John and I at the Mayors Tailgate

The meteorologist were worry about rain. But it turned out to be a beautiful day.

Daddy wanted to spin the wheel. He wanted to win a flashlight. After the wheel fell on him,
he got to pick whatever he wanted. Which of course was that stupid flashlight.

Cay & I at the Mayors Tailgate

All the fans going in to the game. They were backed up at that
intersection for what looked like miles.

The Cheerleaders warming up

Tim Tebow

Urban Meyer

With one little pinch I could have wiped out the whole team!

And here they come the FLORIDA GATORS!

It was a full house

Dan Hicken & Jeff Prosser
Local Sports Anchors on TV12 News


This guy fell asleep within the first 10 minutes of the game!


The pride of the sunshine state .... the
Fightin' Gator Marching Band

Caitlyn & Daddy enjoying the game



Urban talkin to his boys

Still sleeping....game is more than half over and he is still sleeping.

Uncle Bobby & Bradley analyzing the last play


*yawn* "dude what's the score?" Spoke in a druken slur.
Don't you know you party before the game and then take a nap during
the game so that you are ready to go back and party some more.
I bet that was the most expensive nap ever!



This was cay and mine's highlight of the game. The band did a medoly of songs and it was great. But the kicker was that they all did the dance from Michael Jackson's Thriller!!
I wish I had gotten the whole thing! It was great!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love the blog! I hope things are well with y'all!