Friday, October 31, 2008

Playing Catch Up (part 2)

So like I said I'm not sure how I sucked into this whole blogging thing but I wanted to apologize for all the weird font changes going on with the last post. It sure didn't look like that in my preview but anyways here is the last part of that post somehow it didn't show up with the rest of them? !

The last thing I wanted to tell you about was our recent Sunday School Outing. We went to Connors Amazing Corn Maize in Hilliard. It started out to be a cold misty gross day but in the end it turned out perfect. There were all kinds of fun things to do besides the corn maze. There were wagon rides, duck racing, pedal car races, a petting zoo, pumpkin patch, farmers market, and more. The maze was broken up into two groupings there were questions 1-5 which we completed without a hitch. And then there was questions 6-10 which were quite harder. We found marker 10 first and then thought well we will just work our way backwards and be done with it. At least we thought that until we found number 10 for the second time. To make a long story short we finally found 6-8 but never found 9. Maybe next time. If you live around here you should defiantly check them out their website is www.connerscornfieldmaze.com

Outside the start of the maze

Off we go

Didn't we just come from here?

Which way should we go? This way...no this one...umm...
I think we should go left, right?
Right! .... Right? I thought you said left!

Fancy Chicken

John liked the pigs

Feed me!

On the hayride

Feeding the cows

On your mark .... Get set....Go!

Duck Racing

John won a few of the races

Go Ducky Go!

No comments: