So once again I have been sucked into some other type of world. First it was MySpace the land of random commenting and picture posting. And then it was Facebook more of the commenting and picture posting, only with the added fun of flairs, word games and trivia challenges. This time it is a thing called bloging. We will see how well it goes….at least it should be halfway comical! Me telling you the high and low points of my day or week maybe even month depending on how good I keep up with this thing! I mean the whole point of all this is really for you to let me know either how dumb I am or what a genius I could be. All by reading my random ramblings. But what does one really blog about. Their day? The family high jinks? The world news? Well I guess that’s for you to tell me. I mean how interesting do you really think I could be?

No comments:
Post a Comment