Your outfit is ADORABLE!!! Love the dress, the hair flower ROCKS and yes..I need to borrow your shoes :) Super cute sis. John is so handsome :) Love you both.
I have been married to my wonderful husband for 4 years now! And yes we did meet on e-harmony, thanks for asking! I am a preschool teacher by day and a Thirty-One Consultant by night! I am addicted to Reading, My Friends, Dr. Pepper, Disney, Gilmore Girls, and McDonald's Fries with Barbecue Sauce, in no particular order of course. I am a mission minded gal driven by the Saving Grace of Jesus Christ. Without HIM I would be nothing!
He is the most wonderful man on earth! He loves movies, anything military, to draw and well he loves ME! WOW! Most of all he loves Jesus and is a man after God’s own heart. I am so proud to call him mine!
The Pup
Tank Marie is a fun loving pup who loves to curl up with us while we watch movies. She loves to run and play. She is such a good girl!
Thirty-One Gifts
We are a faith based company devoted to celebrating, encouraging, and rewarding women. We offer fun, unique, and personalized gift for every member of your family. Check out our New Spring/Summer Catalog
Looking for: •A healthy weight-loss system that provides appetite control, energy and wellness…that’s portable and convenient? •A more nutritious alternative to coffee, soda, or other energy drinks…but still need the pick me up they provide? Then I have the products for you! Visit my website to find out more!
1 comment:
Your outfit is ADORABLE!!! Love the dress, the hair flower ROCKS and yes..I need to borrow your shoes :) Super cute sis. John is so handsome :) Love you both.
Post a Comment